What if we lived each day as though it were part of a bigger picture, a plan?
Daniel Harkavy show us how to design a life with the end in mind, determining in advance the outcomes we desire and path to get there. In this step-by-step guide, they share proven principles that help readers create a simple but effective life plan so that they can get from where they are now to where they really want to be–in every area of life.
Would you like to know how to get more done when you work remotely, work in a cubicle, or work at home for your own business? Are you letting distractions rule your day? Are you finding it impossible to focus on important projects?
Work Smarter Not Harder is your personal guide for helping you on your journey to increased productivity and better work habits.
For most of us, overwork is the new normal. Resting means late-night TV binges or hours spent on social media. We never truly recharge.
In this revelatory book, Silicon Valley consultant Alex Soojung-Kim Pang offers a way for us to be more productive and fulfilled in all areas of our lives. Working better does not mean putting in longer hours: it means working less and resting better. Whether through daily naps, as Winston Churchill did in the Second World War, spending a week alone in a cabin like Bill Gates, or simply walking or playing a game, ‘deliberate rest’ is the key to getting more done.
Want to stop being held hostage by deadlines? Tired of seeing what truly matters rarely getting completed?
Would you like to live a fuller life? One where you achieve results, have a rewarding personal life whilst nurturing your whole personal and professional being?
The Grid is for you if you find yourself saying…
- ‘I work hard but feel I’m not getting anywhere.’
- ‘I lack time for life outside my work (dating, hobbies, friends, holidays or family).’
- ‘My to-do list is never-ending.’
- ‘I don’t have energy for anything other than work and need weekends to recover.’
- ‘I’m settling for less because “having it all” seems unattainable.’
The Productive Person Action Guide: How to be more productive and maximize your work-life balance in 2 weeks
In this Action Guide, the reader will be given:
- Productivity Hacks for becoming instantly more productive
- Daily schedules that work perfectly for people who need to get stuff done, but also want to have some “me” time too
- Prework that will alter their mindset and perspective on how they make decisions
- Actionable Steps to create your new productive habits in a hurry
The Work And Life Balance Guide: Find Balance Between Your Work And Regular Life Today And Achieve Happiness In The Process (Family, Balance, Mental Health, Success, Happiness, Life, Payday)
- Do you find your identity in your work or in your personal life?
- Do you love your work more than anything else in your life? The author gives you a checklist to help you evaluate yourself on this!
- Do you have clear, well-defined goals that give meaning and purpose to both your life and your work? Here, you’ll also see some common goals that just don’t satisfy.
- Can you identify the things you really want from life, not just once in a while, but every day? The author will challenge your thinking with nine things I’m sure you’ll consider essential, but often neglected.
This book will teach you:
- How to draw a distinct line between life and work
- How to rekindle your neglected social life
- How to overcome the ways work can rob your family.
- How to make family time really count!
- Why you need to go on vacation this year
- How to find the time and money for your hobbies.
Packed with actionable tips and stories from the likes of Sheryl Sandberg, Aliza Licht, and Reshma Saujani, this inspiring book reveals their counterintuitive secrets for success, including:
- Why women should ditch the 5-year plan to build a successful career
- How and when to use work “superpowers” vs. “pay-to-play” skills
- Why women must stop criticizing each other and start leveraging their collective power
Life Balance: Discover the best and get rid of the rest: A step-by-step guide to ultimate happiness and personal success
In this book, we’ll go through a step-by-step plan to help you discover what is most important in your life and what you don’t need to be spending time on. By the end you’ll:
- Pinpoint your priorities in life
- Determine who the toxic people are in your life
- Learn how to surround yourself with the best people
- Understand why it’s dangerous to compare yourself to others, and
- Find out why there’s a chicken on the book cover.
In How to Have a Good Day, Webb explains how three big scientific ideas can help us be at our best every day. She shows us exactly how to apply this science to our plans, tasks and conversations, in step-by-step guidance that allows us to: set better priorities; make the hours go further; turn every interaction into a success; strengthen our personal impact; be resilient in the face of setbacks; and sustain our energy over the course of the day.
This is one of the rare books that has influenced presidents, CEOs, educators, and individuals all over the world not only to improve their businesses and careers but to live with integrity, service, dignity, and success in all areas of life. It has had an undeniable impact for the past 25 years–and will no doubt continue to be influential for many more.
If you think any of these books can help anyone you know, please share this post and give them the chance to achieve a work life balance